CANTAB Insight is a CE Marked Medical Device for use in age 18+.
CANTAB Insight measures an individual’s cognitive health across five key domains.
Cognitive domains measured include:
- Executive function – central control, planning, strategy, and flexible thinking
- Processing speed – the ability to perform mental tasks quickly and efficiently
- Attention – the ability to concentrate and actively process information
- Working memory – how we hold information while processing or acting on it, which is key for reasoning, comprehension and learning
- Episodic memory – memory of events and experiences (what happened, where and when). This function is most likely to be affected by age related cognitive decline
An in-built depression scale also assesses current mood.
- Average completion time 20 minutes.
- Effective for detecting cognitive impairment even in highly functioning individuals.
- Language independent and non-culture specific
- Results adjusted for age, gender and level of education